The perfect anchor for your patio umbrella!
Our Deluxe Atlas Umbrella Base is made from only the highest quality materials. The base is formed from rugged UV-treated resins that will not fade or crack. The sturdy stainless-steel stem will not rust and holds your umbrella firmly in place. Easy to tighten, dual tension knobs ensure umbrella will not twist, even in strong winds. The Atlas Umbrella Base is low profile so it fits under most patio tables and can accommodate poles 1½" to 2" in diameter. The base weighs up to 66-lbs when filled with sand or small gravel. The integrated wheel makes our Atlas Umbrella Base portable and ideal for freestanding or table use. Invest in a premium umbrella base this summer and enjoy years of shade and outdoor entertainment. Backed by a 2-year warranty.
• Fill with sand or gravel — do not fill with water
• Rust-resistant stainless-steel stem with dual tension knobs designed to provide optimal strength and stability; includes inner stem liner that centers the pole and eliminates pole scratches or dents
• Free-standing or through patio table — if used with a patio table — requires 14" clearance
• Accommodates poles from 1½" through 2" in diameter
• Integrated wheel and hand grip for easy mobility
• Easy to clean with soap and water
• Attractive antique bronze finish.
• Measures 20½" diameter x 5" high with a 14¼" stem.
• Made in the USA
This is a very nice umbrella base. It was easy to assemble and fill with sand. It is attractive and well made. The dual tension knobs keep my umbrella from twisting in the wind.