Our beautiful Ibiza rectangular market umbrella has it all!
Premium acrylic fabric, rugged heavy gauge commercial grade all aluminum pole and ribs, and beautiful solar LED lights make this 8’ x 10’ umbrella, one of a kind. Standard 1-1/2" pole diameter fits virtually all patio table holes.
Upgrade your patio this summer with these exceptional features:
- Thicker, heavier FADEMASTER® solution dyed acrylic canopy fabric that is fade resistant, moisture resistant, and stain resistant. 5-Year Fade Free Warranty. - Compares to Sunbrella®
- Big 8’ x 10’ size is great for rectangular and oval tables. 80 sq. ft. provides better coverage for these types of tables than 6-1/2’ x 10’ umbrellas. 23% more shade!
- All "Commercial-Grade" aluminum pole and ribs means this umbrellas structure won’t bend or break. Our pole thickness is up to 50% thicker than the competition. Backed by a 5-Year Warranty.
- Beautiful rib integrated SOLAR LED lights provide up to 5-hours of mood lighting for great summer get-togethers.
- The threaded pole connection is strong and will not wobble like spring loaded poles.
- We offer the canopy in three colors; Sand, Grey and Blue that will match almost any existing patio furniture and cushions.
- Atlas Premium Fillable Umbrella Base with Wheel sold separately
- Ibiza Umbrella Assembly Manual
Specifications & Weights
Enjoy this summer relaxing under the shade of this top quality umbrella.
Another one of a kind product from Freetime Fun!
To order replacement parts click here
- Product Weight:
- 19 lbs
- Product Dimensions:
- 113.5" L x 92.5" W x 98.5" H
- Shipping Dimensions:
- 79" L x 7" W x 7" H
- Shipping Weight:
- 21 lbs
Beautiful umbrella. It went together easily and I could see how thick the aluminum tubing was. This umbrellas should hold up well in the wind unlike my cheaper one that bent in half! I have a 6ft. table, so I wanted the extra shade the 8x10 size afforded. The solar lights work great and last much longer than I thought they would. The price is a little high, but I think after seeing the umbrella, it is well worth it.