OPTIMIZE TABLE PLAY – EXTEND CLOTH LIFE!
The Freetime Fun pool table brush set is made from solid hardwood and genuine horsehair. The set is specifically designed for use on billiard tables with felt tops. The ergonomic handles and soft horsehair bristles allow quick and easy pick-up of debris, even in hard-to-reach places without harming the texture of your cloth. Regular maintenance of your felt surface will extend the life of your cloth and ensure optimum table play.
Note: When brushing the felt surface, it is recommended that you brush in one direction from one end to the other, using soft gentile strokes.
It is common for a new horsehair brush to shed a few bristles during the first uses, we recommend "breaking-in" the brush. Please find directions here. It is also important to clean your burshes after each use. Find the directions here.
- Oversized 10½" hardwood table brush with dual length genuine horsehair bristles - Perfect for use on sensitive nylon/wool blended felt
- Hardwood 8" under rail brush with genuine horsehair bristles – includes predrilled hole for easy hook storage
- Brushes feature a unique shed resistant bristle insertion fabrication process
- Gentle Horsehair bristles - won't harm the texture or pill your cloth
- Removes dirt and debris from the table surface, quickly - extending the life of the table felt
- Available in a handsome walnut furniture grade multi-step finish
- Under Rail Brush Dimensions:
- 8" L x ¾" W x ¼" H
- Pool Table Brush Dimensions:
- 10½" L x 3" W x 2¼" H
- Under Rail Brush Product Weight:
- 3 oz
- Table Brush Product Weight:
- 12 oz
- Set Shipping Dimensions:
- 12" L x 3" W x 3" H
- Set Shipping Weight:
- 15 oz
- Ship Method:
SMALL PACKAGE GROUND (FedEx, UPS, USPS)
Freetime Fun ships all in stock orders placed before 3pm CST the same day they are received. We ship out of the Chicago area and estimated delivery times are shown below:
Midwest Region: 1-2 Days
Northeast Region: 2-4 Days
Southeast Region: 2-4 Days
Rocky Mountain Region: 3-5 Days
Southwest Region: 4-5 Days
West Coast Region: 5-6 Days